From: J Lyons <johnlyons9@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Feb 25, 2005 2:16 PM
To: Henry Hopkins <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Letter Car Prices

Henry, It seems the prices are holding.  A 300H convertible (3- condition) just went for 59K.  They are certainly getting attention.  My hard top red G is set to go tomorrow at 6:00 at Kruse (#1864).  I will drop a note to let you know how it does.

JL

Henry Hopkins <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just received the new Hemmings-April issue- yesterday.  Prices asked for
letter cars reflect the B-J prices achieved.  A red G cvt for $225,000 in
the front color ad section on pg. 30, a D hardtop for $205,450 (no AC), a
black G cvt for $225,450(same seller as for the D), and a black G cvt stated
as a strong class 3 for $95,000--ad includes two color pics of this one.

I'm sure quite a few of you subscribe to Hemmings, but mail delivery being
what it is these days,  thought I'd pass this info. on.  Guess "askin' ain't
gettin" might apply here and we'll never really know, but I'm still stunned
by the B_J prices and figured a lot of it was the selling situation.  Still
gives one pause.  Sure hope all of our cars don't end up in museums.

Henry Hopkins, Richmond, CA

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT