[Chrysler300] Chrome & Bright-Dipped Anodized Aluminum & Stainless Steel

[Chrysler300] Chrome & Bright-Dipped Anodized Aluminum & Stainless Steel

Hello 300'ly to all!
    I just received my chrome vent window, door window, and rear quarter window chrome parts back from Sihilling Metal Polishing in Santa Ana, Cal.  They also did my power window switch chrome bezels and arm rest to door filler panel pot metal parts.  THEY CAME OUT PERFECT!  One of the vent window bezels had a pot metal tab broken prior to disassembly and I made a new bracket to replace it for when it returned to Sihilling.  Without saying, Charles and his crew at Sihilling made a new pot metal casting of the piece and welded it in place and plated the area and it looks like new.  They also properly drilled the mounting holes.  I can't sing greater praise for Sihilling Metal Polishing.  They also bright-dipped the anodized aluminum door filler panels and they are like new! Therefore, one does not have to fret over getting these bright-dipped anodized aluminum pieces restored.  Leo Neal in Lawton , Oklahoma does the same 15 step stainless refinishing process as advertised in our News Flight with a 10 day turn-around time.  He refinished all my stainless on my C (repaired dents and gouges) and removed all scratches and dents from the anodized aluminum door filler panels. So here is the list of resources for those of you so inclined to have this restoration work performed:
    Sihilling Metal Polishing
    1018 Chestnut
    Santa Ana, Cal.  92701
    714-543-7051    (ask for Charles)