[Chrysler300] Book Recommendation

Mopar Muscle, Fifty Years  dodge, Plymouth and Chrysler Performance by Robert Genat, photography by David Newhardt.

covers up to present day.  Early part, Chapter One, pages 12 to 38 covers the 300.  I haven't read it carefully, but I expect the information is more general history.  The pictures are excellent.  Probably the pics are of cars owned by folks on this list.    I don't see owner's names credited.

Perhaps the book might be of interest as it covers Cudas, Challengers, Furys(barely), D-500s, plus Vipers and Prowlers.

Henry

'Thanks & Giving.'