[Chrysler300] 1957 300 parts for sale

Hello everyone, myself and another club member have purchased a very large
collection of mostly 1957 300 C parts. We are currently trying to inventory and
set up a web page with all the parts and prices. The reason for this e-mail is
to let you know I will be coming to Michigan to the spring meet with a
trailer so any large or heavy parts could be brought there. we have very nice
fenders,hoods,grills,. transmission's and front end parts You can contact me via
e-mail or phone with your needs. please remember we are in the early stages of
sorting this stuff and are really to busy to search for small parts right now.
Once the web page is up and running you can get a better idea of what we have
for sale.

David Clelland
856-764-7036

'Thanks & Giving.'