Re: [Chrysler300] 300D Convert Top Bows

In a message dated 5/5/2005 2:08:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pennsy300@xxxxxxx writes:

> Does anyone out there know the color the convert top bows on a  300D were
> painted?  And a modern paint code?  It looks to be a light  beige, but
> different
> from  the dash.  Thanks.  Terry  McTaggart

Terry and All:
The best info I have on 300D roof bow color indicates they were El Greco
Beige, Ditzler #21447, Chrysler color # C-8067-B.  This is the same color used on
the 300E, but not the same as the 300C, for some reason.  I don't know if
Tower Paint could mix this color, since it is not one used on the exterior.  I
guess you could ask, but more likely you will just have to try to match it up at
the paint store.  Hope this helps.   300ly, Gil Cunningham

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0xaSZB/UOnJAA/Y3ZIAA/8LmulB/TM