[Chrysler300] Great Race

Just wanted to let everyone know that we're leaving for the Great Race in the morning.  We might need help as we cross the country again.  This year we are taking the 58 DeSoto convertible.  The race starts in Washington DC and goes to Tacoma, Washington.  We really enjoyed meeting club members as we crossed the country last year and appreciate all the help we had.  We will have our laptop with us each night, if we breakdown we may ask for help.  Please stop by and say Hi if we are stopping in your town.  You can go to greatrace.com to check out the route.   We will also be able to receive emails along the way.

Thank you,
Chad & Jennie Caldwell

Yahoo! Groups Links