[Chrysler300] 66 chrysler 300

Hi group
    I am in need of any help possible. I have a 66 300 with a 440. It has sat for about two years by the previous owner until i bought it. I did get it running a day or two later. I replaced the wires spark plugs, cap , rotor, points. The cars drove and ran GREAT! I took it out for a ride and then parked it. It was still running good. The next time I got in the car and started it the engine was rockiing under the hood like it was missing. Thinking it was the spark plugs i put new ones in and the engine did the same theing. Replaced the wires and points, rotor, and cap and it still rocks. All the spark plugs are getting spark but when you pull the wires of the distruibutor for cylenders 6 and 7, they do not do anything. The engine still runs strong when you drive it but shakes the whole car when it idles. When it idles you can hear a tappinf from those two cylenders.I have talked to a few people who have said it might be a stuck valve or lifter but why woul;d two get stuk at the same time and in two cylenders, one right after the other I have not run a compression test yet. If anyone has any idea what its problem miht be any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, does anyone have or know where i can get a gas tank for a 69 300 in good condition. It is a two vent tank. Thanks Jimmy

Yahoo! Groups Links