Re: [Chrysler300] Power Steering Saga

Factual and documented stories are not either! Anyone who had a service
problem or poor experience with a vendor could tell his story for us to
make our own judgments. Rob's story is a case in point. There's no
difference between his story on this list or it being posted on a page
of our website.

Ray
Ray Jones, Mena, AR in the Ouachita Mountains in western Arkansas
Y'all com'on down and we'll sit ona porch and sip a few.

Yahoo! Groups Links