[Chrysler300] 2005 Hartford concours d' Elegance

[Chrysler300] 2005 Hartford concours d' Elegance

Hello club,

I wanted to express my appreciation to the club members that attended and
participated in the Hartford Concours d' Elegance.  By first year show
standards, the show was a big success.  We had approximately 2000 people
come throughout the day and received nice media coverage as well.

I would like to personally thank club members Paul Criscera, Robert Blake,
Larry Gebeloff, Taylor and Peter Engle, and John and Elaine DeTulio for
bringing their lovely cars to the show this year!

Larry received some nice air time on the local (channel 8) news last night
with his handsome 300 F Hard top, and John and Elaine picked up two awards
including Peoples Choice for their stunning C300.

The show was by and large a very successful event, we had trouble getting
some of the early arrivals placed (apologies to Larry on that one, he was an
early arriver) and the judging was held up a bit at times but in general it
was a very nice day at the park in Hartford.

Thanks again.....363 days to July 14th, 2006!

Regards,

John

Yahoo! Groups Links