[Chrysler300] unlikely winner at Carlisle

[Chrysler300] unlikely winner at Carlisle

Hi to all,

I had a good laugh today when I returned home and got the mail. Big padded envelope from Carlisle Productions, with a letter from Lisa Leathery congratulating me on my First Place win, and a BIG plaque to that effect.  First place? who ? me?  how?   I purposely entered my '62 New Yorker wagon in the "300" category, so that it would not be judged ! My plan backfired.

Seems that my '62 New Yorker 9 passenger wagon won first place in section G-13: C-body Chrysler 300 , 1962 thru 1971 and 1979, even beating out Joe Gross'   magnificient 300 Hurst.  Sorry Joe - your Hurst is superb !   Next year I'll register the wagon in the "Ford" category ?

John Hertog

Here are the results of the People's Choice voting:

Letter Series 300'sL Noetter12 C BODY CHRYSLER 300 LTR: 55-65 C300-300L
165 EHRMANN, RICHARD & SUSAN 1961 CHRYSLER 300 G FIRST PLACE

166 SOUDERS, MARK 1962 CHRYSLER 300H SECOND PLACE

167 GEISE, DAVID & BONNIE 1957 CHRYSLER 300C THIRD PLACE

168 FITCH, PETER 1961 CHRYLSER 300 G *CELEBRITY PICK*

Celebrity Pick Chosen by: John Detrick Carlisle ProductionsN

Non-lettered 300's :NNNNNG13 C BODY CHRYSLER 300 NON-LTR. CARS 62-71 & 79

169 HERTOG, JOHN 1962 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER FIRST PLACE

170 WHITFORD, JASON 1968 CHRYSLER 300 CONV SECOND PLACE

171 GROSS, JOE 1970 CHRYSLER 300 HURST THIRD PLACE

Yahoo! Groups Links