From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Rich Barber
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 12:29 AM
To: Chrysler 300 Club International Yahoo Server
Subject: [Chrysler300] C-300 Suspension Modification

Whilst surfing, I ran across this site that has photos of a '95 Chev
Caprice front clip under a nice Tango Red C-300, all in order to support

a 721 HP 528 crate hemi.  Sacrilegious, but interesting.  The car bears
a California Hysterical Vehicle plate.

http://www.hotrodscustomstuff.com/chrysler300-08.html

C-300'ly
Rich Barber