Re: [Chrysler300] A/C Question

Hi all:

For several years now, I have ben using FRIGC FR-12 in my 300F and '76 NYer.
It is a blend of 65% R134a and other gases.  It is a direct replacement for
R-12.  All that is necessary is to evacualte the system, add a couple of ounces
of specified oil and charge the system.  It takes only about 80% of the R-12
requirement and operates at lower pressures.  The cooling curve is exactly the
same as for R-12.

I purchased a 30# canister years ago and from the limited number of times
that I need to top of the cars, it will last for many years.

Since I have not been in the market for this product for some time, I have no
idea of who sells it throughout the USA.  I found a company on the internet
called Refimax who has some information on it.  I also have an older web site
that has a wealth of information but each time I attempt to put the URL in this
e-mail it become highlighted in blue and I know the list server will kick it
out.  If someone can tell me how to put it in an e-mail so it will not be
kicked ut, please advise and I will broadcast it for the members.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA
(Just about to the point where I will trade my F for some
cool ambient temperatures.)

Yahoo! Groups Links