[Chrysler300] HTML

Dan:

One trick is to copy the URL from some source that cannot be HTML.  For
instance, I highlighted and copied the address below from your e-mail,
pasted it into an e-mail address slot, then highlighted, copied and
pasted it into the body of this communication.  Copying the URL from an
internet address slot also works.  I have a command in Netscape that is
supposed to remove all special formatting, but it does not seem to clean
up HTML.

I hope you get this through the server, also, to prove my method!
Although it will probably show up as HTML when you get it, it does not
appear to be blue and underscored in the original version I have created.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, 94513 (cooler here today and tonight)
1955 C-300 "64" air conditioning

dan300f@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Hi all:
>
>For several years now, I have ben using FRIGC FR-12 in my 300F and '76 NYer.
>It is a blend of 65% R134a and other gases.  It is a direct replacement for
>R-12.  All that is necessary is to evacualte the system, add a couple of ounces
>of specified oil and charge the system.  It takes only about 80% of the R-12
>requirement and operates at lower pressures.  The cooling curve is exactly the
>same as for R-12.
>
>I purchased a 30# canister years ago and from the limited number of times
>that I need to top of the cars, it will last for many years.
>
>Since I have not been in the market for this product for some time, I have no
>idea of who sells it throughout the USA.  I found a company on the internet
>called Refimax who has some information on it.  I also have an older web site
>that has a wealth of information but each time I attempt to put the URL in this
>e-mail it become highlighted in blue and I know the list server will kick it
>out.  If someone can tell me how to put it in an e-mail so it will not be
>kicked ut, please advise and I will broadcast it for the members.
>
>Dan Reitz
>Northridge, CA
>(Just about to the point where I will trade my F for some
>cool ambient temperatures.)

Yahoo! Groups Links