[Chrysler300] service manual errors

Doug Mayer is restoring an L. He mentions that the 1965 factory service
manual in the AC section shows pictures of the heater core in the style of
1964......which is entirely different than 65.

I checked the 65 service manual and he's right. The good news is the 1966
factory service manual shows the correct heater core version.

This is not the first time service manuals have been wrong. It seems manuals
for the first year of a new body style (1957, 1960, 1965) have the most
errors.

Perhaps some day we can make a collection of factory service manual errors
for a web page.

Rrr

Yahoo! Groups Links