Re: [Chrysler300] Advice Needed: Restorable 300J For Sale - reply

Re: [Chrysler300] Advice Needed: Restorable 300J For Sale - reply

Hello Marty,

I agree you should not part it out.  Js are very rare.  Another free
alternative for advertising your car is the site I webmaster
www.americandreamcars.com.  We will run your ad for free until your car is
sold.  We get between 160,000 and 200,000 unique visitors a month - depends
on the weather more visitors in winter.  Bottom line is your ad will be
seen.  Have a look.

Would be glad to help in saving a J.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer
Webmaster http://www.americandreamcars.com
Free Color Picture Ads for Collector Cars
One of the Ten Best Places To Buy or Sell a Collector Car on the Web

Yahoo! Groups Links