Re: [Chrysler300] Storage and Critter Control

Re: [Chrysler300] Storage and Critter Control

Mike,
Mice have always been a problem in my old farm house until I bought some Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, model 0216, sold by Applica Consumer Products, Inc. in Miama Lakes, Fl. 33014.
They were recomended to me by another farmer who had tried them and said they worked. I bought a package of 6 and plugged them in several rooms as directed and have seen no evidence since. They are sold at farm supply stores, and emit a high-pitched sound too high for human ears, and one is suposed to cover a large room. If you have electricity in the place you store your "F, plug one in as close as you can, and let us know if it works for you.
I have one in the Garage where my wife's 1964 Dodge Custom 880 Convertible is stored, and
have seen no signs of critters.
Bob Merritt, no, not that one, I live in Oklahoma

Michael Reed <mrreed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Now that winter is just ahead of us, I'd be interested in knowing what members of this listserver do to prevent (hopefully) critters from getting into their vehicles over the winter. Last winter I put mothballs and Irish Spring soap chips inside the "F, and in the trunk and engine compartment, but it appears that some critters got in anyway.

What have y'all done that has been successful?

Mike in chilly Lake Odessa, Michigan