RE: [Chrysler300] '55-'56 Horn Ring on ebay-Parts Book ?

RE: [Chrysler300] '55-'56 Horn Ring on ebay-Parts Book ?

Rich:

The actual factory part numbers are also valuable as a resource for finding
NOS parts that might be available on Parts Voice:
http://www.partsvoice.com/partsvoice/content.cgi?page=search_part.html

(If this URL does not work for you, you might have to try the home page:
http://www.partsvoice.com/

and then type in your zip code.  Then search by Part Number.)

If you are not familiar with this Internet resource, you will be pleasantly
surprised.  Just go to the URL above and type in Chrysler as the Car
Manufacturer followed by the actual Chrysler part number that you are
seeking and if someone has one in inventory it will tell you where it is and
who to contact.

Be advised that it will NOT be inexpensive if you find it but it is a very
valuable resource.

That is the real reason that I have the factory parts books for all of my
old MOPARS.  Oh, and the pictures of course, when I forget how I took
something apart.

Big John Mc Adams
(In SoCal)