[Chrysler300] gas tank re-pro project

Hello again!

Several years ago there was talk going around about a project, I believe it was underway by the folks in Sweden, to repop the gas tanks for the 57-59 cars. I have missed the last few meets and was wondering what, if any, progress has been made.

Perhaps we should belly up to the bar, so to speak, either individually or as a Club, and back this project to help get it off the ground if it has become stalled, maybe even to the point of throwing some Club Money at it. Are you listening Board of Directors??

I, for one, could use 2 of these and would be willing to commit to the  purchase once an approximate price range has been determined. Just think how nice one would look under the nice solid trunk floor of our Parade Green C!!!

Dave Schwandt