[Chrysler300] Wheelstand & Sign

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Great holiday gift idea!! I just received my custom made wheelstand and sign for my C, "Mopsy", from MSX International in Auburn Hills, MI.  Mike Curtis is the fellow to contact at 248-276-7001(office) or 810-845-0588(cell), or via e-mail at mikecurtis@xxxxxxxxx The sign is laminated and slides into the holder partion of the stand.  This can be located by the front or rear wheels at shows and prevent you from being the proverbial "chimp being pimped" at car shows!  Also it frees you up to see other vehicles at these shows, looks very professional, won't blow away (unless you're in the plains and get a tornado....notice I didn't say Oklahoma), and probably will keep people at a distance from your vehicle where you want them. So treat yourself to the "icing on the cake" after your restoration has been completed!  Also, this is another reason to come to Lawton for the fall concours meet in September, 2006......just to see the wheelstand & sign....Mopsy too!  Many thanks to Larry Jett for giving me the idea at the Tahoe meet and giving me advice, to Ken Mack for directing me and his lovely wife for answering all my phone calls to get a hold of Ken, and to George Riehl who referred me to Mike Curtis and MSX International.  ROB KERN

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM