[Chrysler300] Fw: 1929 Packard 626 Limousine Sedan is cleaned

[Chrysler300] Fw: 1929 Packard 626 Limousine Sedan is cleaned

South Florida Sun-Sentinel: 1929 Packard 626 Limousine Sedan is cleanedJust passing this message along - I do not have the list of cars being sold

Carlton

Subject: 1929 Packard 626 Limousine Sedan is cleaned

Keeping it clean
Leith detailer Adam Hewlin cleans a 1929 Packard 626 Limousine Sedan Thursday, Dec. 8, 2005, at the State Fairgrounds in Raleigh, N.C. The car is one of 175 classic cars, most of which are owned by Mike Leith, that will be auctioned this weekend at the fairgrounds.
(AP/The News & Observer, Ethan Hyman)

Dec. 9, 2005