  From: Wayne Graefen<mailto:wgraefen@xxxxxxx>
  To: Intl 300<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Cc: a61300g@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:a61300g@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2005 4:32 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] dealer and show brochures

  I'm sure most of you know that factory option fender skirts were ONLY offered for the '57 Plymouth and Dodge models and NOT AVAILABLE for the DeSotos and Chryslers and Imperials.

  However the rear wheel well opening of the Plymouth and Dodge is the same as the DeSoto and Chrysler and therefore the occasional set of Foxcraft aftermarket skirts did get installed.  Its a matter of taste but the design department said NO SKIRTS when it came to the classy cars in the Mopar lineup.

  Wayne