RE: [Chrysler300] brake line replacment

I forgot to include the website for Right Stuff:

http://www.rightstuffdetailing.com/about_us.htm

Best regards,

Richard Osborne

>>> "Richard Osborne" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 01/11/06 12:29 PM >>>
I would recommend Right Stuff Detailing. All they do is lines for Autos. I have dealt with them for over 15 years and they have grown significantly during this time. I took all of the lines from my G coupe to them to repo. They have subsequently added these to their catalog.

I have had very good experiences with them.

Right Stuff Detailing
465 Commerce Dr, Sunbury, OH 43074
Phone:	(740) 965-8720

Best regards,

Richard Osborne

>>> <john_nowosacki@xxxxxxxxxxx> 01/11/06 10:42 AM >>>
I received the wrong transmission lines when ordering for my 57C, then got another set with wrong fittings on radiator end.