Re: [Chrysler300] Barrett-Jackson

Up until now I have Tivo'd all of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and
Tivo is currently working away on 10 hours for Saturday.  I watch at my
leisure, skip all commercials(they are long and repetitive), skip all cars
of no interest, shorten viewing time by skipping past a lot of the time to
watch cars of some interest go thru their auction.  I can at my choice dump
these Tivo'd auctions off to DVD or Tape for archiving.  All of this is at
quality exactly as broadcast(no degradation as on VCR's) and I can watch
when I want, not when Speedchannel thinks that I should.  Also can pause
action or reverse for second viewing in event I missed some dialog or wish
to zero in on some particular aspect of an auto(such as door gaps, engine
detailing, license plate number, pretty girls etc). Also can in 30 seconds
or less skip to any point in an 8 hour auction(for example if a car was
destined to go off at 4 Saturday afternoon, I would not have to view 4 hours
of earlier auctions(and commercials)) to take a look of a car of particular
interest.

Also use Tivo for recording of all the very interesting Automobile shows
that are on Speed, TLC etc., not to mention my wife's Desperate Housewives
and my 14 hours of CNBC(and Fox) each day that I can scan thru in 30 minutes
or less.

This all applies to Satellite broadcasts with Tivo, cannot speak to cable,
but should be close except sat quality will be much better because of the
method that Tivo much tie into cable boxes verses integrated Sat/Tivo box.

I realize that some may think that I am a broken record on Tivo.  However if
you have never taken a look at it or tried it, you are missing the best bet
since the advent of the hemi engine or at least the internet.

Full disclosure, I have 4 Tivo's(they are very inexpensive, except for the
Hi Def one, which is superb) and own a 1000 shares of their stock which I
paid 7 bucks for and is now worth 6.

Roger Schaaf
300 B  Calyfornua