[Chrysler300] car

Hey,

Check the pic, you never know what you'll find in a dark corner of your
house.

That link you sent me was the year I prefer, 57, but I would take a 58.
The are close enough.  That one is pretty rough but if you have time and
space it might be okay.  I did seriously look at a Charger last summer,
I since have cooled on a car at this time but if the right one came
along you never know.

The guys in the 300 club were on top of the 300's which is how I knew of
the 300F engine situation.

You know a week from saturday is the cruise-in at Jerry's drive in.
It's free but they take donations sponsored by the Earth Angels.

Yahoo! Groups Links