[Chrysler300] 440 TNT Exhaust manifold

Hello 300 Fans - Phil Irish here.  When I made my "Kit Kar  300" from my 69
Newport coupe, I stumbled on a set of these manifolds to  add to my TNT rebuild
of the 440.  Having done the entire engine in one  effort, it is difficult to
say how much they add, but the whole engine response  is noticeably better. I
do know Carl K. of early 300 racing fame, believed good  exhaust manifolds
and pipes were worth 50 HP on the 392 cu in engine. They are  impressive to see
on the engine and I've never failed to get questions about  them when the
person looking had any engine knowledge at all.  I do not  have the part numbers
but will say I've never seen them offered at a swap meet,  or on ebay.  I
suspect finding a complete TNT engine would be the only way  to get a set.  I only
know of one of those - and I don't think it is for  sale.  Good luck in your
search !
             All the Best  300ing,
                                                               Phil - snowy
38F outside  Memphis                                            .

Yahoo! Groups Links