[Chrysler300] Power Window Regulator

Good evening,

The passenger door window regulator in my G coupe is buggard up. The 2 arms that have rollers which go into the tracks which allow the glass to go up and down horizontally are bent. This is causing the regulator to bind up and the window does not move more than 2 or 3 inches.

I had to weld a bracket back onto the regulator this Fall. Not sure what caused it to break, but I think the bent regulator arms are associated with this.

Has anyone ever had something like this happen?

As the regulator seems to be difficult to find, do you think I can "straighten" the arms of the regulator and re-install?

Open to thoughts.

Best regards,

Richard Osborne

Yahoo! Groups Links