RE: [Chrysler300] Item number: 4613124803

RE: [Chrysler300] Item number: 4613124803

Yes it is.  I did get a reply:

Hello,
The car is located in Charlestown MA, in excellent running and body
condition, no flaws on it or any other mechanical problems. It has a
clear title and it will be signed and notorized on your name as soon as
the payment will be completed.
Regarding payment I am aware of the buyer's protection and we will use
eBay's motors vehicle purchase protection program which will hold the
payment until you receive the car. If you are interested you will be
asked to make a deposit of $3,400; the buy it now price is $12,400.
By sending your deposit to eBay you are not buying the car, is just the
way the program works (and in case you buy the car it will give you a 1
month/1000 miles guarantee). However, it is 100% refundable if the car
is not as described.
If you are interested please provide me the following informations
necessary to take a decision :
-your full name and address for shipping
-your phone #
-any negative feedback and if so .... for what reason.
If I receive the requested information you will be informed by eBay
during the next hours with details about your purchase.
The car will be inspected and evaluated by eBay's team so there is no
need to ask me about it's condition as long it will be a guaranteed
purchase by eBay.

Thank you,
   Douglas Black

Darrin P. Bailey Sr.