Re: [Chrysler300] cars/300s for movies, adverts, parades

Re: [Chrysler300] cars/300s for movies, adverts, parades

Hi all:

I've had a few experiences with my cars in movies among which was a Chrysler
commercial shot in the Mojave Desert with my '56 Dodge and the same car in the
Rat Pack.  Never had any worries though.  I was always within a few feet of
the car.  The best experience and probably the most securest was a shoot that
never aired.  It was for The Travel Channel and was filmed in Warner Studios.
The shots featured such houses as the Partridge Family, Brady Bunch, etc.  The
driver was Christopher (last name I cannot recall but he was the middle child
in the Brady Bunch).  The reason why I felt so comfortable at this shooting
was that the director was none other than our own Matt Allyn!!  How safe can
you get?  It was a great documentary.  Don't know why it never aired.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA

Yahoo! Groups Links