Re: [Chrysler300] 55 C300 model

what do you expect for cheap walmart chinese junk???
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Del Kerney
  To: Chrysler 300
  Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 12:17 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] 55 C300 model

  Saw the Motor Max 1/18 scale 1955 C300 "American Graffiti" model at Wal-Mart today.  From 15 feet I thought I'd made a find.  Off the shelf and in hand was a
  totally different story.  Worst I've ever seen for sloppy craftsmanship and ill-proportioned parts, 1/16 gap between top of the vent window and roof of car, broken parts assembled on it, huge tail lights, lousy paint, undersized wheels and tires, and the "American Graffiti" script on the rear fenders was icing on the cake. Priced at
  $14.99, should have the decimal one to the left.  A huge disappointment.

  Del Kerney

        New chrysler 300  2005 chrysler 300 limited  2005 chrysler 300 m

Yahoo! Groups Links