[Chrysler300] 1957 300-C hood wanted

I just visited with former member Dan Haffner of Farmington, Iowa and he is
in the process of rejoining the club.  He has 3 300-C's (two coupes and a
white conv.) and one C-300 and is looking for a hood for one of his 1957
300-C's.  Not looking for concours grade.  Anyone have a lead, let me know
as I will be writing Dan or you can contact him at 319-836-2118.

He also told me he had purchased a NOS rear window for a '55-'56 Chrysler
and was told it fit all.  My parts book and my photo collection indicate the
sedan and special club coupe back lights (windows) are different.  Can
anyone confirm this?

Thanks in advance,

C-300'ly,

Rich Barber