[Chrysler300] Rear Window (The Movie: 1954--The ?: 1955-56)

[Chrysler300] Rear Window (The Movie: 1954--The ?: 1955-56)

Thanks, Phil:

I have so advised Mr. Haffner.  I don't have a parts car but have been
collecting photos from e-bay and other sources and they pretty clearly
showed the rear windows to be similar, but different.  As you indicated, the
sedan window is more upright and the hardtop rear window is more slanted and
swoopy-an important part of its great design lines.

C-300'ly,

Rich Barber (Rainy today in the delta-55 degrees at 9AM)

Brentwood, CA

1955 C-300 (Referred to in parts book as Special Club Coupe)

  _____

Hi 300 Fans,  After a quick look at my parts '56 NYer sedan, and my various
coupes, I can say unequivocally that the rear window for the two body styles
are very different.  If it is wanted, I can send some measurements to
identify which he has but just by eye, the coupe rear window is much more
"angled" and sleeker looking - the sedan more upright to go with the higher
roof line typical of sedans.

I hope this helps.

All the Best 300ing,

Phil Irish - Sunny and 62 outside Memphis

Yahoo! Groups Links