[Chrysler300] Old and New

Commuting up to Hollywood in Jennifer's '62 300 Sport, as I do everyday. On the infamous 405 freeway now when I hear a horn go off next to me.  I look over to see a guy giving me a big thumbs up. He's driving a brand new black 300 Hemi. This is the first time a driver of a new 300 has given me recognition for this older 300...and there are TONS of the new ones on the roads out here.

Just thought it was funny and nice to finally be recognized by an owner of the same model line.

Matt Allyn
Exec. in Charge of Prod.
Granada America
323-785-2129 office