RE: [Chrysler300] PayPal .... Sell a car???

RE: [Chrysler300] PayPal .... Sell a car???

Andy, and all...

I guess the mistake was yours - for not reading the auction description and
terms of sale before bidding. Can't blame it on the woman - she had clearly
stated: "Paypal Only".

I have made the same mistake a couple of times,  when bidding on "money
order only" auctions - I personally refuse to have to send money orders.
It's too time-consuming for me to have to go get one. However, when it was
my fault that I ended up winning such an auction, I took the time to go get
a money order and send it to the seller. Their auction, their terms; my
choice as to whether I bid or not. I only bid on "Paypal"  and "personal
check" auctions.

I love Paypal, have been using it for years, both as buyer and seller, and,
as a seller, it's still worth the percentage they take ...

However I won't accept Paypal for expensive stuff as the percentage just
adds up to too much.

John Hertog
Sag Harbor NY

Yahoo! Groups Links