
RE: [Chrysler300] plug wires
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Chrysler300] plug wires
- From: "Matt Allyn" <mallyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:35:01 -0800
I have decided to start making my own sets from parts I obtain from Napa.
I use 8mm black Belden wire stock with orange plug boots & black distributor
& coil boots.
Here are part numbers I order with from Napa:
Spark Plug Wire (Black) Belden 734601
Spark Plug Boots (Orange) Belden 727401
Spark Plug Terminals Belden 727005
Distributor Cap Boots (Orange) Belden 727302
Distributor Cap Terminals Belden 727003
Just measure your current set of wire lengths to order enough Belden wire.
It takes a while to build the wire sets, but it's a lot cheaper than paying
Atlas prices....
-----Original Message-----
From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jonnie
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:27 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] plug wires
I am having trouble finding plug wires for the ram cars. I ordered 2 sets
from Atlas but they voided my order for some reason-------I assume they do
not have the wire sets they said they had------I bought a set at NAPA which
were not correct----I also need a vacuum chamber-------dist-------for the
'F". Can someone tell me where I can get these parts
?-----Thanks-------Johnnie Slayton
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to
http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chrysler300/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
Chrysler300-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network
Archive Sitemap