Re: [Chrysler300] plug wires

Gil,
  Would the "undated" ones also be correct for a Ram K?
  Thanks,
  John Spiers

lettercars@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Johnnie and All:

The 300F and 300G plug wires are available from Lectric Limited of Bedford
Park, IL.  They will have the Packard ID, and the 300G will be date  coded.
Packard did not date code in 1960, apparently.  They have the  reddish plug
insulators, but will not have the red #1 boot for the distributor  cap.  Their
number is 708-563-0400.  You may need to speak to a Mr.  Greg Hanna.  He is the
one I worked with to get them available.

300ly, Gil Cunningham
Tallahassee, FL

In a message dated 3/22/2006 9:25:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,