Re: [Chrysler300] Lake Tahoe controversy

Re: [Chrysler300] Lake Tahoe controversy

Hi all:

As most members are, I for one am against cloned 300's being pawned off as
"real" 300's.  In order for the club to determine what the rules should be for
cloned cars, perhaps we should first find out what constitutes illegal cloning.
 I suggest as a first step, the club invite the Michigan Attorney General's
office to give their opinion after an examination of Mr. Burke's car.  If it is
deemed to be an illegal clone, case closed.  If it is deemed to be a clone
but not illegal as far as the AG's office is concerned, then the club must make
some decisions and I feel we have the right people as officers and directors
to make those decisions.

Dan Reitz
Northridge, CA

Yahoo! Groups Links