From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of News4ge@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:33 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Gas Tanks

Hi,

I remember there was some discussion recently about gas tanks for our letter

cars.  Mine has started leaking when full.  Can these be sealed somehow
(preferably from the outside), or must they be replaced?  Is there a new
tank that
will fit a K?  Or does someone have a good used one they don't need?

Thanks,

George Clineman

For list server instructions, go to
Yahoo! Groups Links