Re: [Chrysler300] 'Rebodying' - that is for anyone not sick of it yet

Re: [Chrysler300] 'Rebodying' - that is for anyone not sick of it yet

I do agree that this is quite common with the "classics" like Rolls Royces
and Dusenbergs of the 30s.  Seems to be well tolerated in class car circles
but then those cars are way older than 300s so maybe more is
forgiven.  They may also be way rarer.  I don't know.   They are definitely
big buck cars in my experience way more than 300s at present but 300s are
gaining.

Had never thought about the fact that our 3 letter car parts cars probably
all have good chassis.  Thought them only valuable for fixing our cars and
maybe others especially if a car was in a bad accident or something
although maybe a NYer chassis would also do for parts.  We keep a few of
them around too.

I guess we live in the past.

Regards,

Nancy Kramer