RE: [Chrysler300] Hiddin VIN's

Rich and all:

As our esteemed Mr. Hertog so eloquently explained, the location of the
Hidden, or Secret Numbers should remain a secret to make it more difficult
for unscrupulous people to counterfeit a real letter car.

Please, let us try to uphold the dignity and decorum of the 300 Club Intl.
and LEAVE THESE NUMBER LOCATIONS SECRET for the very reason that the factory
deemed it necessary to add them in secret locations in the first place.

If you absolutely MUST know all the secrets in the World, send an inquiry
directly to Mr. John Hertog.

>For common sense reasons, we all prefer not to publish the location of all<
>"secret numbers", as we affectionately refer to them. No need giving<
>dishonest people more information than they already may have. This<
>information is available to any Club member on a private basis. <

>Please do not publish this information on this listserver. All listserver<
>e-mails are viewable by the general public, in various ways. Thanks for<
>your cooperation. <

>John Hertog<

Again, as John Hertog said, "THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION",

John Mc Adams
(In SoCal)