[Chrysler300] G in the East and G in the west.....

[Chrysler300] G in the East and G in the west.....

Hi club,

I looked at a G here in CT today.  Car is very rusty with a good sub frame
and remarkably original and complete.  It has a broken back window but aside
from that...all is decent.  White w/ Tan interior.  Vin is 8413-133294

I spoke to a gent on the west coast this week.  He has a rust-free hulk of a
300G that might have been a stick car (but that will be very very difficult
if not impossible to prove). Car was Cinnamon red.  He has two manual
tranny's with the car but is missing virtually everything else including
motor and instrumentation.  Vin is 8413-130632.

Build dates on the two are within a week of each other with motor a few
weeks earlier:

Motor in white car (totally complete including rams and carbs) turns and
runs....no idea if it smokes: Date: 11/7

White car Scheduled build date: 11/21

West coast car build date: 11/15

Contact information:

West Coast car:  Dave Bowman:  Seems like a great guy: 951-767-1811  I am
sure he will be very reasonable in his asking.  I have a couple of poor
shots of his car.  Email me if you want the pics.

East coast car: Ray: 203 954-7690.  Not sure what he is asking but suspect
it is in the $15K range.  I have many high res pics of this car including
underside.  Please email me if you want images and please MAKE SURE you tell
me if you have high speed or dial-up.

Club knows about the west coast car....it was owned at one time by the
founder of the 'Western Club'.  East coast car is a new find.

Happy restoring!

John

Yahoo! Groups Links