From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of John J. Hertog
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:46 PM
To: 'jymopar'; Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] H Convertable on ebay

Hi Jean-Yves,

I believe that this is the same car which was for sale two years ago at
local auction here on Long Island - Bruce Ehrmann reminded me of this
yesterday.  We had examined that car at the time. No exact recollection
other than it was far from being in decent shape. Basically, I sort of
remember a very, very average car. Sorry I can't be more specific as to
what
was wrong with it.

John Hertog

On Behalf Of jymopar

Hi!
Anybody noticed the 62 H convert. for sale on ebay?(item 4629372933)
VIN 8423142342
Carriage House Motor Cars in CT has it for sale.
Looks like a decent original unrestored car exept a repaint. Interior
looks
kind of greenish(seats)...could be just the picture...
Currently $19,100 reserve not met...2 days left...
Is it registered with the Club??

Jean-Yves in New Brunswick( 64 K conv. and 60 Polara Conv.)

For list server instructions, go to

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

Yahoo! Groups Links