From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Terry & Andree Hoeman
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 12:23 PM
To: 300 club
Subject: [Chrysler300] Correct Batteries

I picked up an unused auto-lite battery case some years ago and added to my
Auto-lite battery rack which has a number of the old service station
attendants kits which resemble batteries in it.

Took some pictures today and would be happy to share if anyone has site to
post them at.

For what it is worth none of the items I have have a decal of any sort on
them.  they are molded and then the highlites painted in most cases.  some
bum actually painted over the whole Willard unit I  have.  the battery rack
itself shows a battery style which is different than the NOS case I have.
Just happened to think that vintage ads may  shed some light on the affair
also.  Lots of times they picture the actual item being sold.   Mechanics
magazines would be the best hope I'd think.

Anyway if anyone has a site to post them on I'll send some jpegs along.

Just let me know at tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[

Yahoo! Groups Links