[Chrysler300] 63-64 Chrysler Radio Install Plate - eBay auction

[Chrysler300] 63-64 Chrysler Radio Install Plate - eBay auction

http://tinyurl.com/k2ggc -Link to a current eBay auction.

  In preparation to install a factory AM/FM radio I had, I purchased one of these from the same seller a few weeks ago and was very pleased with it - The plate is new, but from an aftermarket firm.

  The holes do NOT line up with the factory AM unit, nor the factory AM/FM radio, which the seller is not aware of - I bought it, figuring that there would be some creative cutting with my Dremel tool to accommodate the AM/FM anyways, and I was pleasantly surprised to find it is for a very small radio, and very suitable for a clean modification for the AM/FM installation, once the factory AM/FM trim plate is installed.

  Plus, the plate is dirt cheap - I paid $8.95 including shipping!  If you don't get this one, I would expect the seller has a small stack of these, as this is easily the 3rd or 4th one he has listed so far in the past 2-3 months.

  John Spiers
  Ram K Convertible

Yahoo! Groups Links