[Chrysler300] C300 For Sale?

The recent eBay sale of a C300 got me thinking it may be time for me to sell
my car.  I tried to email the losing bidder but was blocked by eBay.  My car
is both nicer and not as nice!  Overall my car is in better condition, but
does not have the batwing, has been upgraded(?) to a TorqueFlite and 12 volt
electrics.

Moby (big, white, rare, obsession) runs very well and everything works.

Any interest from club members??

Frank in Rainy Oregon  503 538 1406

Yahoo! Groups Links