[Chrysler300] White G Paint Cleaner

Any decent cleaner/polish will remove old wax(that's why it is called
"cleaner"/polish).  Rubbing compound is far to harsh and should never be
used unless the finish is severely oxidized or otherwise damaged(scratches,
possibly bird dropping, etc).

By far the best treatment for finishes that are not in horrible condition is
to first wash the car with a decent car wash detergent(some dish cleaning
products are too harsh)and too follow this with the most under used, unknown
by many, unappreciated by others, is to use a detailers clay to remove
harmlessly that roughness that you can feel when you drag your fingers
across your finish.  This product will in most circumstances give a feel of
a baby's bottom to your finish without the need for anything more harsh and
or damaging.

http://www.automagic.biz/specialt.htm  Detailers Clay

Then you put a good wax or other favorite final finishing product.  If the
finish is scratched or marred then use a rotary or orbital(dual action, like
a Porter Cable) with a decent very low abrasive cleaning product, and then
wax your car.

Porter Cable  http://www.autopia-carcare.com/inf-pc7424.html  Also a great
site for detailing tips and supplies.

My autos seldom get beyond the "detailer's clay" requirement and if they
do(very minor hazing or scratching), I will use a rotary buffer with a
product such as Lustre Glaze and finish off with Klasse applied with a dual
action buffer.

http://www.golustro.com/polishes.html

Roger Schaaf
300 B