-----Original Message-----
From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If these parts are missing on 300F ram intakes would this cause the engine
to make a popping sound when engine is cold as you take off.The parts
missing
are the two heat pipes and one heat inlet elbow.Would using a set of hotter

spark plugs solve this problem thank you Tom catskill  ny.

Yahoo! Groups Links