[Chrysler300] 79 Chrysler 300

I am new to the club I just acquired a 79 300 that is all original and a
56 300 B from my wife's Aunt and

Uncle in Florida. Is there any one out there that has NOS Red upholstery
for the 79 300 as the leather

Is all cracked and the rest of the car is like new  with T-Tops.Any help
would be greatly appreciated. I am looking

Forward to converse on both of my cars as time goes on. Thanks!!!!!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM