[Chrysler300] Life Lesson, power steering pump

[Chrysler300] Life Lesson, power steering pump

Thanks to all who responded with excellent advice; the best of which is:  leave it to the professional.
I am happy to report that I finally got mine reassembled.  I will find out if it works when I fire the engine, which is a day or three away.  I will add this experience to life's greatest lessons:  1. Don't play with fire.    2.  Don't take your guns to town, Son.     3.  Don't mess with Chrysler steering pumps.  Especially  if you don't know what you are doing.
If anyone wants to "get crazy" and play with the pumps for fun and profit, contact me first, and I will give you the details which might sway you one way or the other.
Dittos on the Armorall, and silicone based preservatives.  I hate ' em!!

                         Al Peirish

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM