[Chrysler300] EXTRA ROOM at Comfort Suites

[Chrysler300] EXTRA ROOM at Comfort Suites

 FYI Group. I have TWO rooms reserved for the Ashville
meet. I was just informed that my Grand Baby and her
folks ain't comin'. One queen, non smoking will be
available as of noon tomorrow. Contact me between now
and then or the hotel after noon on Friday the 12th.
My ever lovin' and I are keepin' the other room.
Regards, Jerry

Home is just a click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM