[Chrysler300] Palo Alto Concours...300 Division

[Chrysler300] Palo Alto Concours...300 Division

All right, I will admit, I am getting nervous.  All Letters and one  Pace Car
are ready for the show on June 25th at Stanford with the exception of a  D.
Does anybody have a suggestion?  Perhaps at the Fall Meet, nearly  here, some
of you brighter brains will find me the missing Letter.  Truly  sorry to be
missing the party but youngest and last kid is graduating from  college that
weekend and she and her mother mandate my appearance at the  festivities.  My
soul will be with you!!

Also:  not a single application for the Chrysler non Letter/non  Imperial
class, 1957 through 1978.  Looks like a sure trophy for the  appearance.

L Jett

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/8LmulB/TM